Thank you for your interest in NC Youth and Family Voices Amplified! Please read below to learn more about our mission, vision, and the work we do.
Our Mission Statement
Our Vision Statement
We envision a North Carolina where children, youth, and families are living their best lives. When they need help, their voices and needs guide the way.
Here is a summary of the services and resources that will be provided by NC Youth and Family Voices Amplified:
- Provide trainings for Family Partner National Certification and Youth Leadership Certificates
- Training and certification for Family Partners and Youth Peer Support Providers across North Carolina
- Technical assistance to Youth and Family Peer Support Providers, as well as the agencies that employ them
- Collaboration activities to advance the System of Care framework across child- and family-serving systems in North Carolina
- In-person and on-line outreach to youth and families to promote mental health and access to services and support
- Recruitment of prospective new Family Partners and Youth Peer Support Providers
- Advocacy for youth and families to be at the table when decisions are made about systems and services that impact their lives
System of Care Values
SOC builds on individual and community strengths and makes the most of existing resources to help children and their families achieve better outcomes.
System of Care Values:
- Interagency collaboration
- Individualized strengths-based care
- Cultural competence
- Accountability to results
- Child and family partnership
- Community-based services and supports