Upcoming Trauma-Informed Care Training: November 29th, 2022
NC Youth & Family Voices Amplified will offer this free, 4-hour virtual training on “Trauma-Informed Care: An Overview for Family and Youth Peer Support Partners.” Participants who complete the program will receive a certificate of completion to document their attendance. See below for additional details:
- How to register: Please click here to access and complete the registration form.
- Date and time of the trainings: Tuesday, November 29th, 2022, 12-4 p.m.
- Program format: The training will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Intended audience: This training will be limited to 30 participants. Priority will be given to current and prospective Family and Youth Peer Support Partners. Space permitting, the training will also be open to other professionals who work in community settings (e.g., mental health agencies, LME/MCOs, schools) where Family and/or Youth Peer Support Partners work. Prospective participants will be asked to indicate which audience(s) they represent on the registration form. Participants will receive confirmation if they are approved to attend this training, and only approved participants will receive the Zoom links to participate.
- Cost of the training: This training is free to attend, thanks to the generous support of the NC DHHS Division of Child and Family Well-Being.
- Who to contact for additional information: Please contact Frederick Douglas, Family Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kyle Reece, Youth Training Coordinator, at email@example.com, for additional information about this training program.
- Presenters: This training will be presented by Christine E. Murray, Ph.D., LCMHC, LMFT, Director of the UNCG Center for Youth, Family, and Community Partnerships, and Meredith Hooks, MA, Assistant Director of the UNCG Center for Youth, Family, and Community Partnerships.