Upcoming Motivational Interviewing Training through NC Voices Amplified: December 2nd & 9th, 2022
NC Youth & Family Voices Amplified is pleased to offer an upcoming, 2-day, FREE virtual training on Basic and Intermediate Motivational Interviewing. The total number of training hours for this program is 12. Participants who attend on both days will receive a certificate of completion to document their attendance. Additional details are below:
- How to register: Please click here to access and complete the registration form.
- Date and time of the trainings: Participants must be able to attend both training days: Friday, December 2nd, and Friday, December 9th, from 9-4:30 both days.
- Program format: The training will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Intended audience: This training will be limited to 25 participants. Priority will be given to current and prospective Family and Youth Peer Support Partners. Space permitting, the training will also be open to other professionals who work in community settings (e.g., mental health agencies, LME/MCOs, schools) where Family and/or Youth Peer Support Partners work. Prospective participants will be asked to indicate which audience(s) they represent on the registration form. Participants will receive confirmation if they are approved to attend this training, and only approved participants will receive the Zoom links to participate.
- Cost of the training: This training is free to attend, thanks to the generous support of the NC DHHS Division of Child and Family Well-Being.
- Who to contact for additional information: Please contact Frederick Douglas, Family Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kyle Reece, Youth Training Coordinator, at email@example.com, for additional information about this training program.
- Presenters: This training will be presented by Jope Consulting Services. Please see the full fliers below, and you can download a pdf of the Basic MI Flyer here and of the Intermediate MI Flyer here.