Upcoming Youth Support Partner 101 Training: October 11-12, 2023
NC Youth & Family Voices Amplified will offer this free, 3-day, virtual training on Youth Support Partner 101 Training Series. Participants who complete the program will receive a certificate of completion to document their attendance. See below for additional details:
- How to register: Please click here to access and complete the registration form.
- Date and time of the trainings: October 11-12, 2023 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Program format: The training will be held virtually via Zoom.
- Intended audience: This training will be limited to 20 participants. Priority will be given to current and prospective Youth Peer Support Partners. Participants will receive confirmation if they are approved to attend this training, and only approved participants will receive the Zoom links to participate.
- Cost of the training: This training is free to attend, thanks to the generous support of the NC DHHS Division of Child and Family Well-Being.
- Who to contact for additional information: Please contact Kyle Reece, Youth Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about this training program.
- Presenters: This training will be presented by Kyle Reece, Youth Training Coordinator and Kara Lynch, Communication and Outreach Coordinator for NC Youth and Family Voices Amplified of UNCG Center for Youth, Family, and Community Partnerships.